This time we used digital Post-Its to visualize the Retro.
What went well?
- All Blogposts and Peer-Reviews were made in time
- Successfull Keycloak integration
- “it works”
What didn’t go well?
- Priorities were set elsewhere
- Unclear Vision and a lack of motivation resulted in procrastination and stagnation of progress
- Communication did not go that well all the time
- Define a clear vision of what you want to do
- Clear and regular communication
- Get Priorities strait
- Let everyone present their work regularly
Overall this semester could have gone better. Next time we will make sure to properly pick a topic everyone is interested in and not just pick something on a whim. Also seeing each other in person regularly probably would help aswell. In the end we managed get done with the project.